
Ever since i very first heard of Taylor Swift, i've thought she was so beautiful. And really, she is. (She kinda reminds me of my friend Judy from Idaho.) I've liked a few of her songs here and there but sometimes i feel silly for liking them, like i am TOO OLD to like them or something. I've also liked her too because she's not a whore. (as far as i know) There are so many talented girls out there and it's so unfortunate that they have to be whores.... But, i really like Taylor Swift and Hillary Duff, because they've never given in. (yet anyway)
But tonight, on my drive home from the Cook's, i heard a song of hers that said EXACTLY what i was feeling. Exactly. I couldnt believe it. So THANK YOU Taylor Swift, for making a song that so clearly explained how i was feeling.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment