Mystery of all mysteries... I had the dream again last night. The very dream i just posted about.Isnt this how life is? Ha ha. You think you have it FINALLY figured out, but then you find out you're not quite there. I've had that so many times with things on my Patriarchal Blessing. I think it means one thing and then YEARS later, i feel the Spirit and am reminded of a passage in my Blessing and realize i was wrong, all along. Ha ha.
I was talking to my WISE sister yesterday about what i'm going to do with my life. I finally concluded that i wanted to do art. Her reply was, FINALLY! Ha. Josh is probably thinking the same thing too. He's always wanted me to pursue it. And truly, i've always wanted to do it too, but, to be honest... It doesnt make alot of money. It has possibilites too, but in all likelihood (sp?) you just don't. Jessica's reply was, "Superman never made money saving the world." So, i decided yesterday, that i was going to do it regardless, just in my spare time. I felt really happy about this decision. And that maybe, it was the reason for my dreams.
But then, after figuring this all out yesterday, i have the dream again. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
(i thought this at the wee hours of the morning today)I remembered what i was thinking about before i went to sleep. I was pretty sad about some things... I couldnt sleep because i couldnt STOP thinking. (Dont you wish sometimes you had an OFF button for your head?) but..... NOW, it all makes sense!
Ha ha. It might not to anyone reading this, but it clicked for me. I think i FINALLY get it!
2 comments:
I got the superman thing from jeff's blog... mu hahaha! I love you, sucka!
Ok, don't hate me for the super long comment, but I used to love interpreting dreams. It was kind of a hobby...
City:
To see a city in your dream, signifies a sense of community and your social environment. To dream that you are in a deserted city or that you feel alienated from the activity of the city, then it suggests that you feel rejected by those around you.
Amusement Park:
To see or be in an amusement park in your dream, indicates that you need to set some time for leisure and more enjoyment in your life. Consider how everything in the park is an expression of some aspect of yourself. Alternatively, you may be too easily distracted lately.
Family:
To see your own family in your dream, represents security, warmth and love. Alternatively, it could mean that you are becoming overly dependent on them, especially if the family members are in your recurring dreams. Consider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them.
Ex Boyfriend:
To see an old ex-boyfriend from childhood in your dream, refers to a freer, less encumbered relationship. The dream servers to bring you back to a time where the responsibilities of adulthood (or marriage) didn't interfere with the spontaneity of romance. You need to recapture the excitement, freedom, and vitality of youth that is lacking in your present relationship.
Boyfriend:
To see your boyfriend in your dream, represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about him.
Friend:
To see your friends in your dream signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected parts of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.
To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned. Alternatively, the childhood friend may be suggesting that you have been acting in a childish manner and you need to start acting like an adult.
Time:
To dream about time, indicates your fears of not being able to cope with the pressures and stresses of everyday life.
To dream that you do not have enough time, signifies stress, anxiety and fear. You may feel that time is running out in a business or personal matter.
Alone:
To dream that you are alone, indicates feelings of rejection. You may be feeling that no one understand you.
Something either in your life or dream needs to change before you will stop having this dream.
Good luck! Please don't hate me! :) ha ha!
Post a Comment