SOME day, i'll have a life and not post EVERY five seconds, but UNTIL THEN... dun, dun, DUN!So, a while ago, i posted about how i was going to the gym and i had gained like 6 pounds (a.k.a. muscle) but not changed in shape or size. And then i slowly lost an inch. (YEA) But THEN, i got sick. (before i went to St George) and THEN, i got really stressed out and sad and kinda stopped eating...
and then, i lost weight.
and now, i'm down to 144 lbs.
Now, you may say to yourself, THAT'S HUGE! But let's remind ourselves here, that i'm KIND OF a GIANT, and i haven't weighed this much (or i guess i should say, this little) since 9th grade or something. So, while it IS kind of exciting, it's not a good idea to not eat and stuff. But dont you worry...
I got my appetite back!
HOORAY! I know. Let's celebrate, right? And SO, i bought a toaster at Walmart for like, SIX DOLLARS. (The BEST six dollars i ever spent!) Now, at work, i can have toaster studel ANY time i want.
Toaster strudel? you say to yourself. How VERY random. BUT, it saved my life.
The other day, as i was walking into work when i got that dreaded feeling like, UGH... work. (BOO)You know the feeling right? ANOTHER DAY... SIGH... (while you're motioning to shoot yourself in the head) But as i was walking, i remembered... OH YEAH!!! I have toaster strudel waiting there for me! I got really excited and smiled the rest of the way. AT LEAST i would have that. :)
And THAT kids, is how toaster strudel saved my life.

2 comments:
Jaime-I love your posts! And I wish I was down to 144! I hope someday that toaster strudels will save my life as well, they are probably better then the things that save me, like choc almond oranges, toblerone, and reeses peanut butter cups!
i'm more of a pop tart guy (s'mores) than a strudel dude, but i appreciate it all the same.
Post a Comment