Friday, December 26, 2008

Jaime Songs

Chalk up one more song for me. There are only a few songs out there with my name in it but i found another today. (Although i played it and it never actually says my name, but it's in the title. that counts right?) Ha. So far it's:
Jaime by Weezer with a remake by Dashboard Confessional (i do love these.)

there's also another one by Boys like Girls. (crap. is that the right band?) ---scratch that. it's by HELLO GOODBYE.
and there's also that one on the movie "Best Friends" that Dusty sings. "When Jaime smiles... it takes me miles..."

anyway, the new one i found today is by May Day Parade. It's called 'Jaime all over'. (this is the one where it doesnt actually say my name but still goes on the list)
(I'm listening to the CD as i write this, and song number 6 says it all.)

Anyway, not that any of this is important, but, now you all know that there are FIVE songs out there with my name. I dont know why, but i think it's fun to collect these songs. (like it ACTUALLY has something to do with me... ha ha. I know. I'm EASILY entertained.)

1 comment:

--jeff * said...

i remember that weezer song.
cool pic.