Friday, December 19, 2008

Rockin new hair

I just got back from getting my hair cut and colored by Brig. I decided i wanted to do something different, something darker. I usually like to change it up when my life decides to change on me.


Isnt it weird how i took all these pictures at the same time and they all look so different? i mean, same beaver teeth, but, i look different in every one. Ha.


I'm all paranoid now, because the other day, i went to lunch with "The Lunch Club" and Noah was saying how i'm conceited because i take so many self portraits. But, uh, that's not why i take them. It's cause i'm EMO, and i express myself that way. And although these are technically pictures of myself, i wouldnt consider them "self portraits" (because, from a photographers point of view, these are hideous. Especially the light above. BIG no no.) nor "conceited." I'm just trying to show my COOL NEW HAIRCUT, done by Brig. YEA!


oh, and it's hard to see but i bought cool new sparkly eye shadow too. i was hoping you could see it in the pictures too, but, meh. Oh well.


Happy Friday.






6 comments:

Jodilyn said...

Jaime,
I love it, it looks so cute! And don't worry no one thinks your conceited besides Noah. Any way he is the conceited one, he came to lunch club like what twice in the past year? He is just jealous because your self portraits always look good and his don't!

--jeff * said...

i dig the new hair.

and i really dig your variety of self-portraits. although "emo" sounds too... like you're 17 and dress from "hot topic." but i know what you're saying, and it's cool.

The Bahrs said...

Oh! I LOVE the new look! And don't be ashamed to take pics of yourself when you're looking soooo good! (Teen Girl Squad anyone?)

smalltoes said...

I love it, love it, love it!!!

Becky said...

Your hair is cute and you look so cute too!

Micah said...

Absolutely LOVE the hair!!