
Is it possible to be burried alive in dishes and laundry? I keep trying to dig myself out only to come home and find MORE and MORE to do. It's a never ending cycle.
Okay. Okay. It's not THAT bad. But they do seem to replenish themselves quite frequently. I just had no idea... I guess, someday, when i become a wife, i will be like, this stuff is CAKE! Bring on the harder stuff! (kids) Now i only hope i can handle those... Ha.
I think i need one of these sweet outfits, and then it wont make doing housework such a task. Maybe that and some episodes of Donna Reed. Yeah. Donna Reed.
2 comments:
WORD! :)
ha ha! I am totally there right now! Get one of those "flirty aprons" and dive right in! ha ha, or leave them and watch The Ellen Show, thats what I do!
Post a Comment