Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Logan Temple

I went to the Logan Temple today. All my life, i've never known where Logan was. I always knew it was above Salt Lake and below Idaho, but i never knew exactly where. In my head, it was more west, but i found out today, that it's far east. FAR.

It was a unique experience, just like the others. It looks fairly similar to the Manti Temple, yet very different. It was definately different inside.
Afterward, I stopped at a little bakery place called the "Old Grist Mill" and had some homemade broccoli cheese soup and some cinnamon drop bread. It was SO good, and pretty cheap. If i ordered the same thing at Kneaders, it'd cost twice as much with only half the bread.
I came home and wrapped almost all my christmas presents. I know it's early, but, i'm almost done and will have no worries this holiday, so i can focus on dishes and laundry. Ha ha.
Next stop: St George and Las Vegas.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Another temple---another great day of fun. Miss ya!

--jeff * said...

i'm jealous. i've wanted to go to the logan temple for a long time. and have no good reason why i haven't.

~Bekahjo said...

YOU CAME TO THE LOGAN TEMPLE AND DIDN'T CALL ME!!!!!! Jaime. Next time, come and stay with me even, because I don't even have any roommates right now.

BUt I love your guts. And maybe we should have a day where everyone that wants to go to the Logan temple comes up and visits me and we all go together. Because that would be AmAzInG. =]