So, i know i've already posted a few, what you could consider "soap box posts" but, i'm titling this one number one, and will start numbering them from here on out. I think about this subject from time to time, but especially when i'm at work. Here's a little math equation that sums it up:
bathrooms + talking on the phone = WHITE TRASH
Now, i will NEVER understand this concept. You can't call them back in five minutes? Really?
REALLY?
Even if it's a life or death issue (which it NEVER is, cause i mean, i HEAR these conversations while I'M going to the bathroom in the next stall) they can wait a couple MINUTES.
and isn't it SO CLASSY, when you're talking to someone on the phone and you hear a toilet flush?
People, it's NOT, OK.
I just can't even think of ONE instance where i think it would be considered "ok" to talk on the phone while you're going to the bathroom. (whether at your house or in a public restroom. while they are both WEIRD, the second if by FAR, worse.)
It can wait.
Really.
5 comments:
what about texting?
haha jeff.. I think talking while in the bathroom is OK by me. :)
JEss ICA
I totally agree! It is so white trash and just plain gross!!!
Hmmmmm.... I have a really good friend that dropped her phone in the toilet. What makes it worse is that I think it got flushed. Haha... good times.
I can not stand when people talk on their phone in the bathroom. Besides it being disgusting it is just wrong. This is how germs are spread from bathroom, to phone, to hand, then someone elses hand. GROSS!!
Post a Comment