i MOVED!Yea!
My first night was last night. I know it's silly, but, I have to have a night light on when i sleep somewhere unfamiliar... But other than that, it was great. I got to break in my new silky sheets. (which were SWEET cause i shaved my legs :)
It's fun being moved out. It's just me and one other girl. She's a little older than me, which is AWESOME! I have had a hard time moving out because i didn't want to move in with some DUMB 18 year olds. (not that i dont like 18 year olds... i'm just old. ..... Ha.) Anyway, she lives upstairs and i live down. It smelled like a grandma when i first came... but nothing a few plug-ins couldnt handle. :)
i love it.
My only wish is that we had cable. I don't actually WATCH alot of TV, but, i mean, only having to choose between two or three spanish channels, the news, and Perry Mason...
(Perry Mason keeps winning.)
YEA!
2 comments:
hooray for nightlights, silky sheets, and plug-ins!
i'm glad you've got a good place with a cool roommate. ; )
That is great Jaime. Where did you move to?
Post a Comment