
I've HAD IT with this weather!
"Hey. It's nice and warm and sunny outside. Bust out your shorts, cause it's SPRING TIME! Happiness and joy are here to stay!"
but the next day...
"HA! Made you look, SUCKA! I'm gonna make it snow and be MISERABLE, and make you CRY."
Ok. Maybe that's over dramatized, but seriously. Can we just group all our cold days together and get them over with before they dangle the sunshiney ones in front of us?
Come on mother nature. Help a sista out!
4 comments:
I agree, it's hard to have weather like today after the weather last week. Although, I have learned not to trust the Utah weather (my freshman year, we were swimming in the outdoor pool, and then it snowed the following week..???) So now I just say, "Well, it will probably snow again and get cold, but I'm grateful for a break of warm weather in the meantime." And even if it snows today, we know it won't stay long. Your sunshine will return, my friend. :)
I don't think that that was over dramatized at all.
It'll be springtime soon, Jaime. Just hold on to that hope! Keep wearing those shorts!
technically, the earth is bi-polar....
Post a Comment