Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Blessing of Friends

Not too long ago, i was pretty down.

I opened up to Doctrine and Covenants 121 and read:


"My [daughter], peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine affictions shall be but a small moment;


And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.


Thy friends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands.


Thou are not yet as Job; thy friends do not contend against thee, neither charge thee with transgression, as they did Job."


And, i realized how much God loves me by blessing me with such great friends.
Thank you, for being my friend.

(Disclaimer 1: I unfortunately do not have pictures of ALL the wonderful friends i have, and thus they are not all pictured here. But, the love from this post is infinite, and goes to all those i call friend, and not just the those pictured here.)


(Disclaimer 2: sorry this is formated weird. i tried.)





































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime you are so great! I am so glad you are my friend! you are so fun to be around and you are so funny! you are such an amazing example aswell! Thanks!

-Less

Ryan said...

I think you are swell Jaime! Hehe... loving the optical olympics.

Becky said...

Yea for friends!
I'm here for you, too! And I think you're great.

--jeff * said...

that's pretty great that you've got so many friends around you (and that you can recognize them).

and i'm glad that i get to be a part of it.

~Bekahjo said...

Yea Yea Yea!!! I love you Jaime! =] Forever.

Anonymous said...

James! You are so sweet! Boy do I miss my roomie. I was sitting in my living room today looking at that red vinyl chair we got from some guys' apartment and thinking of you and hoping you weren't mad that I have it (can you believe I still use it?). It reminds me of you! We are headed out to Utah sometime in May or June--I will let you know when and I expect at least a lunch date and a lot of catching up! Love you! Carrie

Ray and Lisa said...

Jaime,you do have wonderful friends who love you.

Over the years you have BEEN a GREAT friend to our daughters. We all love you and are pleased to be called your friend. You are a fantastic example of how to be a good friend.

Anonymous said...

Pokie,

I made the cut, yes!

Love you girl,

Marie Matthews

Jon said...

Jaime, you write well. Keep it up (yah and thanks for my smile picture with Krif! Sheesh I look sweet!)