Sunday, June 6, 2010

What's New

Hi. It's been a while. There have been quite a few things that have gone on so here's a quick update.
  • I got the job!

-I applied for the manager position at my work and got it! Yea! I have Dr. Bean to thank for it. He talked me up alot to the District Manager. Without him, I wouldn't have gotten it. I have been doing managerial duties for quite some time now, so not alot has changed... But i am getting recognized for it now and compensated, so that's pretty sweet. I already had to write up someone and that wasn't my favorite thing to do... but i survived. Ha

  • Yea for summer hikes!

-i've already been on a few hikes this summer and loved it! i can't wait to do more! This was stewart falls with my old ward. I've also hiked the Y three times already. Love it.


Top: My little Steve by the falls

Middle: The whole gang

Bottom: me and amy

  • Summer fling. What to say... What to say.. Uh, all i'll say is i liked him; he liked me; and the rest, is a MYSTERY.
  • I moved to the BRANBURY. It's been fun and different so far. I'm FHE co-chair which i would think is not a high profile calling but they informed me in this ward, it is, because our ward is fairly inactive (about twelve girls each week in relief society). The bishop said FHE is a big tool in activating people and they would need my help to get more people out. We're going up the canyon this week to have a bonfire and make super awesome smores. What's a super awesome smore? well, we're sorta experimenting. We're gonna use reese's instead of chocolate (which is DELICIOUS!) and also try strawberry marshmallows, maybe cookies instead of crackers. We'll see how it goes and which ones are the best!
  • I took some family pictures for a friend in exchange for a dinner at Los Hermanos. It was pretty fun. Here are some of the good ones:


I miss taking photos and doing art. I need to start doing it again.

  • I'm going to see Jessica this week in New Jersey. We're planning to go up to Boston and stay with our friend Marie. We may go up to Maine and i'll probably go to NYC for a day. I'm so excited. I need a vacation...

Well, hopefully soon i'll get some pictures up here of my trip out east! Should be some good times! Until then, Be good to each other.

4 comments:

The Bahrs said...

wow! you're friends are so hot! ;) thanks again for doing those for us!!

smalltoes said...

Hey, what a great post. You are really good at summing up your life. I am not so good. Check out my blog at shaylabeth19.blogspot.com ha ha
See ya at home!!

Anonymous said...

and see ya in jersey!

--jeff * said...

super s'mores...? sounds intriguing. i'm a big believer in what an fhe leader can do; make it awesome!

nice pictures. i'm glad you got a camera in your hands again. i always think of you as a photographer.

enjoy the east coast. i hope you make it up to maine, too.
and give you sis a hug for me. : )