This is, the greatest video. I have watched it over and over, atleast twenty times. I connect so wholey to it. I hope you find it wonderful too.
so it took me about four tries to get this to load properly (thank you little netbook and belgian internet), but i'm glad you thought to post this.i will always remember elder bednar's first talk, but i had forgotten many of the details.thank you.
don't you hope some day to be able to speak with the power and conviction of Elder Bednar's testimony he shares in this. Wow.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
so it took me about four tries to get this to load properly (thank you little netbook and belgian internet), but i'm glad you thought to post this.
i will always remember elder bednar's first talk, but i had forgotten many of the details.
thank you.
don't you hope some day to be able to speak with the power and conviction of Elder Bednar's testimony he shares in this. Wow.
Post a Comment