Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Disneyland: Day 2


Here's my cute little mom before we went in. She was so happy. We all love Disneyland but she loves it most. We got there in the morning at 8am, RIGHT when it opened. She didn't want to miss a moment. Ha ha

I have a bunch of pictures of videos that i'm just going to post. I started writing a play-by-play but really,
who cares? Ha ha


In line at Indiana Jones


After Pirates of the Caribbean. A family favorite.
(My little brother Jake is in the red shirt. He's 14. Gray "fred" shirt is my older brother Jason. His wife, Missy, is in the green tank top, and my mom)


Going to the Haunted Mansion


Splash Mountain! My favorite!

AFTER Splash Mountain. I know you can't tell as much on me, but my shorts are COMPLETELY soaked. We were drying half the day.


Riding Thunder Mountain Railroad. (it's like you're riding WITH us)

Jason and Jake getting off the Matterhorn

Riding in the car with Jaime

I took this without looking, over the shoulder. LOVE it.

Mom is in the front, then Jake, then Missy


Driving in

Jason didn't want to go on the cars. He waited by the sign. 40 minute wait! Good thing we had fast passes!

Me in Tomorrow Land


Jason and Jake playing Dance Dance Revolution.

It was too dark to video. :( but BOY was it FUNNY!

We stayed til about 11pm. It was a LONG day but it was super fun! We went on everything we wanted to. I'm glad i got to go.

4 comments:

World of Wife Craft said...

I love you, your mom, and Disneyland!!!!!

Micah said...

What's with all the traveling you lucky duck!! Glad you're having fun - still waiting for you to come visit :) What type of bribery do you accept?

Joel said...

GAH!

That looks like SO much fun! And the lines didn't seem that bad in the videos.

I want to go to there!

Krif said...

I love your video comments. You make me laugh!