Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Sundays

I've been struggling with what to write... I'm still not even sure as i sit here and type but, i thought i'd just get on here and write about random things.
Church has quite unfortunately been moved up to 9am. I am struggling with it. I am NOT a morning person. Back in the day, i used to be able to sleep until 1 or 2 pm. But now, as i get older, i usually wake up around 7 or 8, not tired anymore, but i still don't want to get up anyway...
Every sunday now, all day long, is America's next top model. i LOVE that show. So, i've spent alot of today, watching this show, while doing other things. (like typing this post) This show also gave me alot of ideas when i took photo lighting last fall and did my self portraits. I still have more ideas for future self portraits. i've gotta get on that. i haven't shot for almost a YEAR! (whoa...)
I've been baking alot lately. Today i made banana bread for the fam and homemade oreo cookies for some friends. I like making treats for people. I want to expand my baking knowledge so i'm trying new things. It's fun. (not that those are new things...)
I had THREE interviews for a manager position this week. That's been a little nerve racking. I'm still not sure how much i want the position... but it'll be a good opportunity to grow...
I did my taxes already! :)
Oh the office was so funny this week! My favorite line was "would a liar give you mounds bars!?". (and then pam awkwardly throws candy bars into the crowd of ten, hitting people in the head. A ha ha ha)
i'm slowly getting better at the guitar. i've been struggling with moving from chord to chord smoothly, and sometimes i just want to give up, but i make myself practice the same things over and over and it's starting to show a little. how exciting! i should have a recital!
I can't wait til spring.

2 comments:

--jeff * said...

i think it's time to expand your dessert baking horizons.... ; )

Jodilyn said...

Jaime you can make treats for me anytime! Also, I had forgotten about the Would a liar give you mounds bars, thing it made me laugh when I watched it and it just made me laugh even more reading it! Good luck with the guitar can't wait to hear it at lunch club sometime soon!