Tuesday, February 10, 2009

is a thieth a robber?

TURNS OUT, someone just stole my phone.

I was at the gym with a friend tonight. We finished our cardio and walked away to stretch. i realized i didnt have my phone anymore so i went back. Out of the fifteen machines, only three were being used now, one of them being the ones i was using. I asked the guy using it if he'd seen a phone anywhere around. He was like, "uh....... .........oh, right there."

Ok, "right there" was a big black REMOTE. Now, for starters, did he ever advance out of the early 90's? Phones aren't as big as a BRICK anymore. and two, if my phone WERE that giant, don't you think i'd see if from the THIRTY FEET away, that it took me to walk ALL THE WAY over here to ask if you'd seen it? I wouldnt have wasted my time.

He didnt look anywhere around him so see if it was in the machine or anything. He could care less. He was totally shady about it. He just told me to check the lost and found.

But no worries. Kharma will get whoever stole it. and they'll die in a fiery car crash on their way home. I feel good about it. :)

SO... until i get around to purchasing a new phone... my service is turned off. i didnt realize they turn off EVERYTHING. i thought i'd still be able to check voicemail, but, guess not. So, if you need to get a hold of me, there's email or work.

i hate stealers. >:^*

5 comments:

--jeff * said...

that severely rots! = 0
let there be karma....

Micah said...

Jaime Lou, I miss you! I have to laugh everytime I read your posts because I can picture the exact facial expressions you probably use in conjunction with some of your statements:) It's good to be back on board - for a while there I thought your blog was history.

The Bahrs said...

wow, that so sucks! i bet it was him. stupid stealers! oh well i bet you'll get blessed and they won't! he he!

hey jaime i just wanted to say that i really miss you and i would really love to hang out with you again soon. i understand if you don't want to or can't but just know i am still your friend and think about you a lot. facebook me or something if you do want to get together. :)

Becky said...

lame!

smalltoes said...

I'm sorry you lost your phone. email me if you need any thing.