ct2008.jpg)
Fridays and Sundays are usually my days off. Today being friday, i thought i would blog about my adventuring.
First i went and donated blood at the Red Cross. I enjoy doing it. I feel like, it's service. Doing something for someone, that they couldnt do for themselves. I like feeling like i helped someone, out there. People always say one person can't make a difference. I'd like to beg to differ.
Then, i went and got my hair cut and colored at the Platinum Studio. It turned out pretty nice. Although, I do like my hair long and have had complaints from people for cutting it short, I like having it short right now. It makes me feel older and more mature. And, classy. So, thank you Brig.
After I finished at the salon, I went to the temple. Oh how i love the Provo Temple! I dont think it gets quite as much credit as other temples. Many people simply pass over it, for a more "beautiful" temple like Mount Timpanogos or Salt Lake. But, i have slowly, over the years, come to appreciate the beauty of the Provo Temple. When i was living down here a few years ago, a roommate and i would come every week, on wednesdays, (the secret time we found when no one else was there. We could get in and out in close to a half hour.) to do baptisms. When i got endowed, i still came to this beautiful temple, even though, i was endowed at Mount Timpanogos.
I am so thankful for temples and the gospel knowledge i have! It has helped me so much throughout my life, and especially these past couple of years. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to the temple today, and perform a different type of service, for those who cannot do it for themselves.
I am also really looking forward to Conference this weekend. I will not be able to watch the saturday sessions, because of work, but i will be looking forward to them when i get off.
The church, is true!
3 comments:
haircuts and blood, temples and conference- hooray for the good things in life!
Word up! I totally agree with you Jaime--the gospel, temples--lucky (Napoleon voice). What a great thing we have. Hopefully, we can share it.
I love the Provo Temple too!!! Some people just don't appreciate it as much as others.
I love Jaime too!!
Post a Comment