Monday, October 20, 2008

Hiking the Y


Yesterday i needed to get out, so i went and hiked the Y. It was SO beautiful! I went around 5pm, so the sun had just started to go down. It looked amazing with all the fall colors, the lighting, the sun hitting off the lake, the view of the valley. Along with the breeze, it was heaven.
As you can see from the picture, i'm a little red, and thus, a little out of shape. Ha ha. Even though it's not a very long hike, it is quite steep. I had only planned to go to the bottom of the Y, but, while focusing on just putting one foot in front of the other, ended up at the top. I have no complaints though. I really enjoyed the time by myself.
I should do this EVERY fall :)

1 comment:

smalltoes said...

I have hiked The Y a few times this summer and loved every moment. Minus the time I tore my Achilles Tendon. Any who, I am jealous.