Katie tagged me for this, so here ya go :)
1. I really like "America's Next Top Model". It's almost like, a comfort show for me. It's weird. When i'm at the gym, and almost done doing cardio, if another episode comes on, I think to myself, "i can do another half hour, no problem." But if something boring comes on, like news or sports, i CANT do another half hour. For anything.
2. I REALLY like the feel of brand new socks.
3. I used to really like scary movies, but then, after talking to friends, realized that i was having ALOT of nightmares. So, i thought, maybe i should stop watching scary movies... !? And, then, one day i had a revelation. I dont think scary movies are good because, obviously, they give you this scared feeling. So when you are alone, and you get scared, how can you tell if it's just from this silly movie, or if it's the spirit telling you to get the heck out of there! ? Ever since that, i've avoided scary movies.
4. I have a slight addiction to buying lip glosses... I wear them sometimes, but not enough to warrant how much i buy. I see them, and get mezmorized. Like, i NEED this kind. maybe it's better than other kinds... and thus, i have a LARGE collection of lip gloss.
5. In the color code book, i am a BLUE through and through. If you read the description about blues, it is me to a T. All except the revenge thing. It DOES cross my mind when someone wrongs me... I think, OH YEAH!? I'm gonna do this... and show you! but then, i step out of junior high, and back to adult hood, and get over it. If i get mad at people for things, i'm usually over it by the time i wake up the next morning.
6. i'm REALLY affected by dreams, and i have them alot. So, if i have a bad dream, i wake up in a bad mood and it affects my ENTIRE day. I dont know how to separate dream life with real life... Same thing goes for a good dream. I have a hard time sometimes, knowing if something REALLY happened, or it if was just part of a dream. No one seems to really understand it, and that's the best way i can think to explain it.
i tag, JEFF, BEKAH and RYAN (i think those are the only people who've ever read this)
5 comments:
*i thought number 3 was goodly interesting.
*let's hear it for the blue!
*i accept your tag. (give me some time, though)
I read your blog once a week, crackerhead! :)
FINE! then i tag you too!
So Jaime, you are going to have to give me some time to answer this TAG--- it might even be shortened. I know, I know--I am a party pooper. Anyway, good stuff. How did I know that you were a lover of lip gloss.
Your blog is so cute! I added your name on my blog so other people like my family can go to it easily from mine. You are so amazing!
Post a Comment