I'm not getting married or in school so I don't have anything "holding me back". I thought about it more and I have enough money in savings to pay for myself.. Well, except for my new car. But i could sell that. But everything just seems to be falling in place. Like this is meant to be!
I feel really happy. Like i'm supposed to do this.
I went to my friends house and was so excited and proud to tell her parents. I asked what they thought about it. Her mom said, "well... the apostles and prophets have said that your priority should be to get married..." (i.e. they don't really support me going...) I was really frustrated and told them "I've TRIED to get married! :( it never works out... and i feel really good about this. So i'm going."
and then...
I woke up.
I wonder what a dream like this means? I've never had a dream that had so many true elements. Like things i would need to consider about going on a mission, especially at this age. Usually my dreams have one real thing in them and the rest are all off the wall. Like my dream the night before, where I was dating Justin Bieber and we were in the mall... (and that was the THIRD dream where i'd been dating and/or kissed him... i'm not even a fan of his.. ?). Usually my dreams aren't too close to reality so this mission one threw me off. Especially when I woke up; it took me a second to realize it was just a dream.
And then I was in a bad mood, all day. haha
Maybe a mission is in the stars. ? Guess we'll see.
3 comments:
DO IT!!!! I SUPPORT YOU 100%
Maybe you'll get called to Boston or NYC... if you decide to go.
Tee-hee! You love Justin Bieber!
Post a Comment