So i've had this blog for a few years now and i'm ashamed to say that i JUST noticed there a tab specifically for comments. **GAH**
Whenever i'd post something i thought was particularly witty, i'd occasionally check to see if anyone commented. Everyone likes comments, right? But now that i've discovered this COMMENTS TAB.... OH my gosh! i missed out on so much!! it took me a few H O U R S (!!) to read the 595 comments that have been made over various posts. Some made me laugh out loud... Some were so tender and kind... and some were requests for visits, emails, or a question. I feel like such a SCHMUCK that i didn't even know they were there!! So i'd like to officially and publicly apologize...
Like Natalie Shirts! I didn't even know you read, let alone commented. You are so nice! (and funny!) So many funny comments from my sister (those were most of the ones i laughed out loud to). I didn't realize that Micah had commented so many times (i DO want to get together!! i'm only responding a couple YEARS later... GAH!). Joey. I feel special that you'd even read this blog. So many nice things from shayla, ryan and becky; i can always count on a comment from jeff. :) And so many many more! (i'd try to name you all but would fear i'd leave someone out and then i'd be right back in the hole i was in for not even noticing these things in the first place!)
Anyhow, it made me realize, yet again, that i have been blessed with so many wonderful friends. Thanks for bein there during the hard times, laughing with me at my misfortunes, and cheering me on throughout my many many adventures. I've enjoyed sharing. Thanks for reading and caring.
4 comments:
I love reading your blog! It always made me smile or made me feel inspired. By the way, you are a really good writer. Maybe you should write a book someday, I would read it for sure! Much Love, Marie
i have thought about writing a book before... cause sometimes i really can't believe these things happen! and all to the SAME PERSON!!
love you marie!
Wait. Wait. I'm confused. You would check for comments, but you didn't know where to check? Where were you looking for comments before? :)
i just looked at the bottom of the post. it's too much work to go back and constantly check ALL your posts and see if there's any NEW comments... i didnt know there was a tab that COLLECTED all of them.
Post a Comment