Monday, June 18, 2012

A few good.... talks

These are some talks I really have loved over the years. I shared these with my brother last week and thought I should post them in case anyone else wanted to listen as well. I have learned through these talks that Heavenly Father truly does love us.


Adversity by President Henry B Eyring

The Love of God by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Your happily ever after by President Dieter F. Uchtforf


The atonement covers all pain by Kent F. Richards


You matter to him by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Waiting upon the Lord by Robert D. Hales

Forget me not by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Good things to come by Jeffery R. Holland

Trust in the Lord by Richard G Scott

1 comment:

--jeff * said...

hey, i recognize these talks... : )

thank you for sharing some of these with me over the years, and for reminding me of others.

i still remember how you texted me during elder johnson's talk...