I've been thinking lately... i'm not sure who all reads this random blog of mine. Pretty much, i haven't care but recently i decided... there may have been some people over the SPAN OF TIME who have come upon the address that i would rather NOT have it. and THUS! i am changing the URL. i thought about making it private and all that jazz but it just seems more work than i'm willing to put into it... so i'm just going to change the address and if you wanna read it, let me know and i'll send it your way!
2 comments:
Leave your email address (and i'll delete your comment afterward so the world doesn't have it)
THANK YA!
1. Ever After used to be my favorite move.
2. I'm honored to be mentioned by name in a post :)
3. I think the whole comments tab thing must be newish. I didn't know what you were talking about so I explored and found it. I just have mine set up so it emails me people's comments as they leave them.
4. You're awesome.
Post a Comment