These were my anatomy goggles TURNED into snowboarding goggles. (although, i never needed to use them. No snow.)
Getting ready in the parking lot. I guess these guys went many many times this season. There was a good deal from Arctic Circle for night skiing on wednesdays, if you bought a combo meal.
I had hoped this would be longer, but alas, there is only so much room on one's internal memory..
It was good times. Jeff said i learned surprisingly fast for my first time. I did fall quite a bit but i had a good time. I do think, i cracked my sacral bone (and no, that is NOT the same as your tail bone) because it hurt all spring and summer. It actually just stopped hurting last month...
I hope to go again this winter.
4 comments:
I bet cracking your sacrum hurts a lot. I remember learning in anatomy that a person cracks their tail bone an average of seven times in their life (but they didn't say how many times they crack their sacrum)
I love it. Congrats on snowboarding. I have yet to do that.
I'll be sure to let you know when we're going this winter. i'm getting a season pass to night board at brighton, so there will be a lot of opportunities for you to come with us.
i suspect i've cracked my tailbone or sacrum once snowboarding. because, like you, it hurt to sit for a few weeks after...
i think i'm out of school from december 15 to january 15, so i'm sure i'll be out on the wasatch mountains around that time.... : D
Post a Comment