
Just a quick post today. These were my adventures today, for Labor day. I had my FIRST Geocaching experience. We never found the first two, which were located at Vivian Park. (i dont think they were really there....) But i did drop Ron's camera in the water while trying to find it.. :/ He wasn't even mad AT ALL. Which super surprised me. I felt SUPER BAD... (still do...)!

This is us finding the third one! It was up by Big Springs Park. (where is that? just up the road from South Fork.) I had no idea we would actually have to SCALE THE MOUNTAIN! I made it out in one piece but i did have some cuts... Heh. O_0 Part of the price you pay i guess.

The SUN!

There were some fun treasures in this nice ORANGE tool box. We signed the log. We were the ONLY people from 2010. Whu whuh! Most of them were from 2006. He left a little penguin colored pencil and i left a glittery star. I guess you're supposed to leave a treasure and take one, but we decided not to take any. I thought it'd be more fun for people to find.

Me with the treasure box

Afterward, i went to a BBQ with the fam. Yea... THEN! I came home and told my new roommate Susan that we should hike the Y. I love that she agreed. It, as my friend Marie would say, was F.U.N.
Now? Brownies are cooking as i type and we're going to end the day with "Money Pit", which i've never seen. Hooray for adventuring!
1 comment:
I very much like! ;)
Post a Comment