Thursday, September 23, 2010

24:52 !!

I beat my time again for hiking the Y!

My best time was 27 minutes. Lask week, i cut it down to 26 and tonight, i cut it down to 24:52!!

YEA!

Is that an accomplishment? While i try not to compare, it is fun to see what other people are doing the hike at. I've done it with a couple roommates in 46, 37 and 34 minutes and a guy friend the other night at 32. I always try to help them beat their previous times. So beating my own time, is, AWESOME!

Harrah for being awesome!

(For inquiring minds who want to know, the salt stick deodorant actually works, really well. Smell beautiful sans the white marks on your clothes. BRILLIANT.)

2 comments:

--jeff * said...

i'm happy that you smell great.
even happier still that you're rocking the Y.

...actually, i think i'm equally happy for both of those things.

The Former 786 said...

I can't believe you get up there that fast! I did it once and I thought I was going to die! Very impressive, Jaime. Very impressive indeed.