I think everyone i know is having a baby right now. (okay, that may be a SLIGHT exaggeration, but, there are quite a few. I've had to buy TEN baby gifts in the past so many months...)Today i went up to visit my friend Katie and her new little baby girl Hadlie, in the hospital. This is me and Hadlie. Katie let me hold her as long as i wanted. When new babies come, i've always had this preconcieved notion that i shouldn't hold the baby for too long, because the mother probably wants to be with him/her. So i usually hold them for a few minutes and give them back. But Katie didn't care at all. So i held her for a LONG time. All she wanted to do was sleep and snuggle. It was so adorable. I need to get me one of these!
Other good news: I'm 27 1/2 today. Yea for makin it half way!
2 comments:
They have tons of babies at the hospital - can't you just take one of those?
hooray for half birthdays!
and babies. they're pretty great, too.
Post a Comment