
That's how Jess put it, and i liked it.
It's my birthday today! YEA!
I wanted to take a picture of me as i was turning twenty-seven but my camera battery is lost in moving limbo, so i put up a picture of when i was five instead.
Thank you for all those who made my birthday special today by texting me or sending me a message or gift. It really has been a great birthday!
Harrah for twenty-seven!
12 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!
May all your dreams come true!
Have a Happy Happy Birthday,
From Golden Corral to you!
thanks for cake and hot fudge and for rocking with us and, well, for rocking the last five years that i've known you!! (has it really been that long?)
i dig your picture.
Happy Birthday Jaime Lou!! At least we can be 27 together for a few weeks! Hope you had a great day. Where are you moving to?
Hooray! I love birthdays! We are officially the same age for the next 5 weeks!
Hey I had no idea! Happy belated birthday though! I hope it was a great one. :)
Happy Birthday again, lady! :) I hope you had a fun and memorable day. Did you get spoiled rotten? Have you been taking advantage of every "single and fabulous" moment you can? Don't let anyone tell you that it doesn't get better with age. Live it up! :)
You're beautiful and I love you. :D
Happy Birthday Jaimenator! Hope you enjoyed your day full of fun and delicious treats. Miss working with ya!
Happy Birthday James! I LOVE the picture of you...what an adorable little girl you were and beautiful woman you have become! I hope you had a great day! Love, Care
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! !
Yay! This is so fun! I hope you had a GREAT birthday! YOu are the best!
- Less!
happy stinkin' birthday! again! :)
Happy Birthday and four days!!
27 was a good age for me, and I hope it treats you just as nicely.
Happy Birthday Love!!! Sorry I'm lame and four days late--BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! =]
Post a Comment