Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Conversations at Walmart

Jairo: How are you doing?
Jaime: Good. How are you?
Jairo: How come you never come to our ward anymore?
Jaime: Oh, because i moved. I moved to Orem. I go to a ward down there.
Jairo: Do you like it?
Jaime: Eh... it's alright.
Jairo: Are you dating anyone?
Jaime: No. I was...
Jairo: Oh, Dumped? You dumped him?
Jaime: No...
Jairo: When i get home from my mission, I will marry you.
Jaime: Ha ha. When you get home from your mission, i will be almost THIRTY.
Jairo: I dont care. You are beautiful.
Jaime: *blush* Ha. Thanks. Uh, but i will be almost thirty and you will be TWENTY ONE.
Jairo: I don't care, because you are beautiful.
Jaime: So, nothing else really matters, as long as you're beautiful?
Jairo: Yes. I don't care. It doesn't matter to me. As long as you are good in the church and beautiful, what else do you need?
Jaime: Ha ha.. i don't know. Good point.
Jairo: You will probably be married by then anyway...
Jaime: I don't know... at the rate i'm going...
Jairo: Then i will marry you when i get home. BUT i do have to go on a mission first...
Jaime: Yes. Yes you do.

:)

(Now, although he didn't REALLY mean it, it made my night. How often do you get an eighteen year old boy to tell you you're beautiful, multiple times and say he'd marry you because of it? Exactly. Never. So I had to document it, and publish it.)

4 comments:

--jeff * said...

i'm glad you can appreciate that. i think some girls would have let that weird them out.

Micah said...

Awesome-I love it!!

Mark A. said...

See, it really is written in the stars for you!!

ComedySportz Utah said...

I can't wait to go to the wedding!!