
J- Just, the most amazing girl ON THE PLANET
E- Es muy bonita!
S- Striving constantly to learn and grow
S- Shares everything she has. (even to the last mite)
I- Is always spontaneous and fun!
C- Chooses to be the better person
A- Always a good listener
Happy Birthday to the girl i not only call my sister, but my friend.
We're the same age today. (I always think that's cooler than anyone else does. )
So here's to our 26th year. Mine is just ending and hers is just beginning. I hope it is the BEST, YEAR, EVER!
Love ya Jess!
6 comments:
Ha! That picture was taken when I was 23.. :) Thank you very much, jaime pie. You are the best!
i second all that's been said! except for the part about being sisters and the same age and whatnot...
still, i'm a fan!
Happy Birthday, Jessica! Yesterday!
Hey Jaime, I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY (tomorrow) and let you know how glad I am to know you and what a joy you are to my life. :) You're a great "adopted" sister. :D
I hope you have a terrific birthday. I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you all day. :)
xoxoxo, Liz
You're welcome, BIRTHDAY lady. :)
hey, can I get your new address? I'd like to send you a card. I MADE IT MYSELF. :)
you can e-mail it to me (liz.maurer@hotmail.com).
HAPVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY! :)
HAVE, not HAPVE. pfff ;)
Post a Comment