Holla! (i say this alot these days)
I made my very first turkey this year. Looks pretty good, i think. :) I also cooked three other pies, (two pumpkin and one pecan. I wish i could say i made them from scratch but i merely stuck them n the oven) made pistachio cream cheese pie, deviled eggs, the famous 12-layer jello (rainbow colors this year) and ham roll-ups. My family made the rest. It's nice to know that i could've done it, all on my own if needed, but i think most of the fun of Thanksgiving is making things together with everyone. Making it all on your own isn't quite as fun.
There are so many things to be thankful for this year, i'm glad we have a day dedicated to remember them. I'm also very glad my cousins could stay and spend the holiday with us. The saying 'the more the merrier' is definately true during the holidays.
My niece Jacie and nephew Mikey
Me and Jacie. (next time you see her, she'll be sportin a Britney Spears. A.k.a. she's getting her head shaved. I guess lice has been goin around the school... Her sister Harmonica's head was shaved when i got there today)
Happy Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Way to go on the turkey. I have yet to conquer that task. My sister-in-law did a great job on ours this year, though. One day I'm sure I will need to do thanksgiving myself and I might call on you for moral support to know it's possible!
awesome pictures.
it is pretty cool knowing that you can do it all, even if you don't have to.
Post a Comment