This was my costume for the Astoria's Costume Ball. (Murder mystery dinner) My name was Scala Barres, and i was a perfectionist band teacher, dressed up as a pop diva. I was trying to go more Britney Spears, but ended up looking more along the lines of Paris Hilton / Playboy bunny. It was fun to dress up like something COMPLETELY different than myself. (i even had a fake belly button ring in my shirt. yes--my skin colored shirt was my attempt at looking less clothed than i really was. ha) I like platinum blonde. I've always wanted to try it out in real life. Maybe i will now.Here are a few pictures of people who came to the dinner and their characters:
Actually not sure who all these people are, but the snake charmer guy did a great stereotypical Indian accent. It was pretty great.
Me and my friend susan (and her friend chad in the background)

I was informed that if this didnt make it on the blog, bad things would happen. Thus, here it is.
This is Brent (character: Yuni Versity, a university student dressed up as a roman) and Andre (character: Royal T, a professional wrestler dressed up as Nacho Libre)
Both great guys from my singles ward

Tim, Me and Mark
Javi (Character: Indy Jonas) He ended up being the killer. He did a really good job with his Australian accent. (especially when the movie quote he read was Bruce from Finding Nemo.)
Andre was the one who died. He did a really good job as well, with is Mr. T accent
Mark (character: Jolley Boatley, dressed up as a cowboy) and Tim (character: Ebe K. Nevelle, dressed up as a gladiator)The whole gang. All twenty of us. So fun.
Afterward we watched Clue, which is hilarious! It was good times. Great Halloween fun.









3 comments:
your ability to totally transform yourself with costumes and make-up never ceases to amaze me.
thanks for all the pics; looks awesome.
(me and andre were in the same mission).
Nice costume! Murder mystery dinners are so much fun!! How is everything going?
Jaime!!! I love these pictures!!! I'm so glad you came and you looked super hott, by the way, in case I didn't tell you a billion times. :P
Post a Comment