This is PG-17 (i dont think 13 years old is old enough for some of the things that other people do)i was at a parade (the orem fest parade, to be exact) just watching. for some reason, i did not have a shirt on.
next, i was on the side (the left), in the crowd, watching the parade. i was laying under a blanket and completely naked. a guy i used to work with, Roger* was there, perfoming in the road. He was doing cart wheels and all sorts of tumbling. i thought, "is he NAKED!?" I looked closer and realized he was. Completely naked. I looked away, in disgust as he kept performng. I kept watching the parade and suddenly realized someone was under my blanket, laying behind me. It was Roger*. ??? I said, "you're naked... WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?" and i got out of the blanket rapidly, and struggled to put on a sweater. From behind me, he whispered in my ear, seductively, and said "i've always liked you. You and my wife are the only girls i've ever liked." I shuddered and moved away. Now facing him, i said, "You're married.", and after a moment of silence i said, "i'm sorry.", and left.
next, i'm on the right side of the road. the crowd is still there, but i am surrounded by my own crowd of guys, whom i'm talking with. I remember thinking that all these guys liked me.
An old beat up truck drove by with Andy* in it. I decided i REALLY wanted to make out with him after seeing him but couldn't find him anywhere. Where was he? I kept trying to call him but had no service. I decided i should find somewhere for us to make out first.
I'm on a city street, looking for somewhere that would be ok to make out. It was mardi gras, and there were alot of people on the next street over, but the street i was on was desolate. There were alot of parties going on. I opened this door to a store located on the right hand of the street. Everything, from the ceiling to the floor, was covered in these olive green billowing blankets. They were getting ready for a party later. I thought, this place would be PERFECT to make out. I kept trying to call Andy* but still couldn't get a hold of him.
I'm wandering around the mardi gras carnival games with my sister Jessica. The wall of games met in a corner, where we were standing, when i finally got a hold of him*:
-"WHERE have you been!? I want to make out with you!"
-"No you don't..." (said jokingly)
-"Yes i do! i've been looking for you everywhere! I was even looking for a place where we could make out and i found one." (then i described the billowing blanket place)
-"Nice, well, where are you?"
-"Well....., we're in the Bronx.."
_"What!? What are you doing there? It's dangerous! You need to get out of there!"
-"I know, but we're lost. We'll be fine."
next, we're at a house. A big, tall, black, victorian style house. We went inside. We walked upstairs and into a room. There was nothing in this wooden room, except three girls in the center sitting in folding chairs. They were all wearing polygamist style dresses. I recognized one of the girls. It was my roommate, Amanda. She was in a forrest green colored dress. One of the other girls started talking about how she'd been paid to have sex. I burst out, "That means you're a prostitute!", i said judgementally. She said, "no i'm not." I said, "uh, yeah. If you're getting PAID to have sex, you're a prostitute." Then my roommate spoke. She said, "well, then i am one too, because i have done that." I was in shock. "YOU!?" (because she's the Relief Society President.) She said, "yeah. Jaime, we have to." (this was a whore house, and we had all been captured and sold into slavery.) I was completely in shock. We left the room and started walking upstairs.
As we were walking upstairs i was thinking outloud, "I am so unkind. It is not their fault that they are being paid for sex. I shouldn't have told that girl she was a prostitute. God would not judge them for this because it's not their choice. They have no need to repent."
Once in the room, i thought, "We've got to get out of here..", as i looked out the window to the street below. I knew i needed to save us all.
On the street, (we had escaped through the window. Me, jessica and a few other girls.) We were walking along the picked fence of the house, looking up as we passed. I was totally smashed. I yelled out, "WE NEED TO SAVE AMANDA!". Then even louder, "AMANDA! I LOOOVE YOUUUUUU!!" (i yelled like a completely drunk person) I was determined to find her.
We found an auditorium and busted in. The lights were low. Closest to the door were the "bad" guys. A bunch of couples, sitting at tables (like at a school dance or a performance). They were all dressed up like something from the 80's. The men had those horrible mustaches and aviator sunglasses. (which, really is more like the 70's but i remember thinking how they were dressed up like the 80's...) I spoke out and said "we're taking her and you're not going to do anything about it." A man stood up, followed by a few other men and women. I said, "BRING IT ON, BITCHES!" (i always seem to swear in my dreams... big swear words.. ?) A man pulled out a mini gun (half the size of your hand and white.) I took it from him with force and said, "WHAT are you doing?", like he was such an idiot for even trying. Two more people pulled out the same guns and i took them away with the same force. I was like, DON'T, EVEN, TRY IT. I grabbed Amanda and we left.
As we were walking away, I twirled one of the guns in my hand and was thinking of what i could do with these cool little guns that had newly come into my posession.
The end.
*the names of the guys have been changed, so as not to embarass them, because of the situations in which they were involved.
3 comments:
wow.
it's nice of you to rescue your friends like that. i hope did get to kiss the boy in the end, too.
a few nights ago, i dreamt that i was in the early 1900s, turning people into zombies with my pet hamster, but mostly i've been dreaming about 3-D computer animation....
That was a crazy crazy dream. Wow
This was a dream. . .right? ;)
Post a Comment