
I got back into town about four hours ago, from the first ever and furthest backpacking trip of my life!
Whew.
That was an adventure!
I have so much to write but i'm going to split it up into several posts because i know that when posts sometimes get too long, they're harder to read. I'll admit that i skip them sometimes when they're too long... (i do go back and eventually read them, but shorter ones keep A.D.D. attention spans alot easier..)
I'll actually start tomorrow, but i wanted to get on and post that i made it; i'm still alive; and i came back better than when i left!
this is me before we left on friday, with my 40lb pack. (i'm smiling because i had no idea what was ahead of me. Ha ha)
Stay tuned to find out what happens next..
2 comments:
Exciting. I am anxious to hear about your trip down there. I absolutely loved my experience down there.
i think you've mastered the handheld self-portrait; most peoples' look goofy and awkward; yours look really good.
thanks for the single-serving posts, instead of one gargantuan one.
Post a Comment