Monday, May 4, 2009

Ice Cream


In the grand tradition at BYU, any time you kissed someone, you owed ice cream to all your roomates. I've wondered where this came from, but thinking it was a fun tradition regardless, had always followed it. Most years, i did not owe a single carton, but it was ok, because, i still reaped the rewards from my roommates owing. (choc, choc, chocolate chunk) One year though, i owed MANY. :) Since then, it's been a few years... but i finally owe once again.
:)

10 comments:

--jeff * said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady said...

OOOooooOoOOoOOOoohhh!!!! ;)

Natalie said...

Hooray for boys! Do I still count as a pseudo-roommate? And to pseudo-roommates get icecream too?

Ryan said...

Uhh.. what do you say to that? I guess congrats are in order. CONGRATS! I will be wishing the best for you.

The Former 786 said...

Boo-yah! Way to go!

Where can I pick up said ice cream?

World of Wife Craft said...

We need to talk!! I don't know anything and I would love to.

Anonymous said...

So, I need details. And...I still count as a roommie. So...you can take me out for icecream and fill me in on the details when I get out there in a couple of weeks!! Love ya--Care

~Bekahjo said...

Woot! Yea for you, that's great =]

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Hooray for the need of ice cream!

Becky said...

You gave good ice cream when you owed it :) Like the chocolate brownie kind. You could owe me ice cream again if you'd like to :)