10 years ago today, I got endowed. I really can't believe it's been that long, but i am really thankful for the temple and the comfort it brings into my life. I went today, forgetting that it was my anniversary, (but i remembered about half way through) but enjoying every moment. I use to go weekly but havent had the time (or i guess made it a priority) for a the past few months. I regret that, but tomorrow's a new day, right?! anyway, as usual, when i walk in, i immediately feel a overwhelming sense of love. I feel loved. it really is a great feeling. something i think we all need a bit more of in our lives. it was wonderful and i'm very grateful for it. i hope everyone gets to experience this type of love in their life at some time or another. it really makes the hard days just a little bit easier to get through.
i've been to 21 different temples in this past 10 years (i was hoping to make it 30... and i actually plan to get the rest of those, just not sure when but it WILL happen!) and i have really enjoyed the experiences of going to each one and seeing how different they are, yet they teach the same exact thing, wherever you go. I've seen the difference going to the temple has made in my life and i'm again, so grateful for the opportunity to attend.
you should go to the temple this week... to celebrate my templeversary, of course!

No comments:
Post a Comment