
Group photo in the car:
Austin, Elizabeth, Chris, Jaime

Find a sign and do what it says

Group photo. We did a drive by of EFY.

Copy a statue

Something with the letter Z in it

Reflections (Elizabeth and i are inside. Can you see us?)

Us in the Men's room (not a required pic but it happened...)

Make yourselves look REALLY small

Punch a mythical creature

Group photo with a unique view

Weirdest thing you saw...

Unique way of doing leap frog

I can't believe we all fit in here

Reinact a disney movie scene

Fun on a swing set

Biggest tree ever

Beatles cross walk
3 comments:
Looks like a blast! Scavenger hunt?
Hi Jamie! This is Emily (Seegmiller) I saw your blog from when I was reading Micah's blog and I have to say that you are just the cutest thing in the world! I love your personality!!! Hey, I was wondering if I could set you up with my brother? Are you dating anyone? He is a sweetheart and I think you'd have a great time! Just let me know. My email is EmilyDawn29@hotmail.com. He's 3 years younger than me but, if that bothers you, just don't marry him :) Just go out and have a good time. . . . I'm a dork. :) Hope to hear from you soon!
awesome!
i've thought it would be fun to do a photo scavenger hunt for a big group date activity for a while (this was back in the pre-digital camera days, so it would be less expensive now....) hmmm, i'd forgotten about that. maybe i'll try to get one in before i'm gone for good.
i'm also the activities chair my ward now; this might work for this, also.
that aside, way to have some awesome pictures. : )
Post a Comment