(jeff said to do serious. i fail.)
inside, waiting for conference to start.
jeff told me he had a picture of us together at conference once, and i had LONG
red hair. now, i have short BLONDE hair. fun to see the changes.
my cute little amanda is down there in the HOT blue dresses.
see her? she's on the 2nd row, 5th from the left, center.
she looked beautiful.
(before i got the "serious pose" memo)
nice easter bow tie
like my SWK glasses? me too.
Oh, how i LOVE conference. Personal revelation, and guidance from apostles and prophets who love you and want you to succeed? how could you NOT put down everything to listen? I had to work saturday, which was a bummer. i brought my roommate's radio to work and tried to listen when i could. but work proved to be pretty busy so i would only hear a snippet here and there. but those snippets were like salve to a wound. they were so wonderful. i couldnt wait to get home to hear the whole of it.
i'm thankful jeff is always so nice to invite me to go with him to a session. it is SO much different actually BEING there vs watching it in your pajamas, or on the internet, or via the radio. it's still good to watch or listen regardless but it's just not the same. i wish i could go to every session. but i am grateful for technology in allowing us to watch or listen from home, wherever we are.
the church is true. i know it.
jeff told me he had a picture of us together at conference once, and i had LONG
red hair. now, i have short BLONDE hair. fun to see the changes.
see her? she's on the 2nd row, 5th from the left, center.
she looked beautiful.
nice easter bow tie
like my SWK glasses? me too.
Oh, how i LOVE conference. Personal revelation, and guidance from apostles and prophets who love you and want you to succeed? how could you NOT put down everything to listen? I had to work saturday, which was a bummer. i brought my roommate's radio to work and tried to listen when i could. but work proved to be pretty busy so i would only hear a snippet here and there. but those snippets were like salve to a wound. they were so wonderful. i couldnt wait to get home to hear the whole of it.
i'm thankful jeff is always so nice to invite me to go with him to a session. it is SO much different actually BEING there vs watching it in your pajamas, or on the internet, or via the radio. it's still good to watch or listen regardless but it's just not the same. i wish i could go to every session. but i am grateful for technology in allowing us to watch or listen from home, wherever we are.
the church is true. i know it.
4 comments:
there is something i cherish about the feeling of watching conference in pajamas with a bowl of cereal, though i try to be dressed and ready when i watch it now.
but yes, being there is something truly special. the feeling never diminishes.
i love your enthusiasm for it. thanks; it spreads.
Jaime- I love that you got to go the Conference Center. As I was watching the sessions at the Church it made me homesick. I will be home soon and then we can live together. YAY!!! I was just thinking of something. Do you remember when you would always say "I will smash him"? I do and I love it.
Yay! Seeing you guys together is like my two favorite blogs combined in one!
I also thought Conference was amazing this past session. I think I prepared myself a lot more for it this time - that works.
i know it too! :)
i love your friend's bow tie, very cool!
ps it still shocks me when i see your blonde hair. you look stunning though!
Post a Comment