Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh dear...

The good times just keep on rollin.
I just followed a guy into the mens restroom.
I didnt even realize it. I was walking and thinking (two things i THOUGHT i could do at the same time...) when suddenly, i noticed i was in an oddly shaped room... and there was a man, standing awkwardly, facing the wall... ?
oh. my. GOSH!
I'm SUCH an IDIOT!
i turned around immediately to leave. i was more embarrassed actually coming out of the men's restroom then going in it. i was hoping no one would notice me, creeping out, red faced.
LUCKILY, the man i followed didnt even notice. which was good, because.... i didnt even notice i was following him in the first place!
i think i'll try to go to bed early tonight once i finish my anatomy lab mid term...
yeah...
ha ha!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I walked into the boys' restroom at Prom in high school--(it was not at my own school) there was one entrance down the hall with a "boy" sign on it, and so I figured this doorway right here was the girls' restroom--nope, it was another entrance to the boys' (one of those 'in this way and out that way' types, I guess). My favorite story of this kind was a friend freshman year of college who went into the restroom in such a hurry that she didn't even NOTICE it was the men's room until AFTER she had done what she came to do, and upon leaving, saw that she was indeed out of place!

--jeff * said...

i like it.

The Former 786 said...

Jaime, if you need a date THAT badly. . .