Halfway there!
Hello Yellow!
After a little toningmy camera phone has a scratch in the lens, thus, the annoying blur in the middle.
I needed something new in my life and what better than a new look? I've always always ALWAYS wanted to try platinum blonde hair. i think it looks super rad but have never tried it because i never thought i could pull it off. but over the past few weeks i've been considering doing it. i thought to myself, hey, i'm not dating anyone and it's a new year.. what better time than now?
(i actually made the decision to do it, but then talked myself out of it the next day. But my friend Stacey agreed that, it's worth a try. you can always dye it back. i was in!)
my mom flipped when i told her. she said, "but i LOVE your red hair." Um... so do i. I really do. I used to hate it when i was younger because i was teased so much, but i've come to 'own' it. i think i pull it off well. (now i'm being conceited. ha!) one time, i had a customer scold me for putting streaks in my hair. he said that having red hair was my gift to the world. but... i needed something new. and why not? i can always dye it back. and i will... eventually. but for now..
i'm blonde!
yea for new hair!

8 comments:
:0 DUDE-I LOVE IT!
-jess
It looks good! I personally think that you are very talented. I tried once or twice to dye my own hair and it turned out splotched and striped in the worst way. I had to have it professionally fixed! :S Bravo!
:D Brooke
I think you look great blonde, brunette etc... but my favorite is your red hair. Wish we were able to kick it at work together and ring in the new year with some major olympics.
yes, i like your red hair, too.
but it's cool to have new looks (you didn't have your dna changed; you're still a redhead....)
the picture with your platinum pulled back and glasses on looks great! i cast my lot with jess: i love it!
You are so daring. I love it though.
I like your red hair too, but I understand wanting a change. Just forgive me if I don't recognize you the next time I see you :)
I am jealous. I want to go platinum as well. Maybe I can be brave. Maybe.
P.S. I miss you.
Looks great, Jaime!
I may go that color now.
Post a Comment