I'm bored with my hair. So in an attempt to switch it up, i bought some bleach and put some highlights in it. (my roommate thinks i'm a CRAZY person for doing this myself. She says she's pays people HUNDREDS of dollars to do these things... ha)
ANYWAY, during the process of putting bleach on one layer and color on another, i realized i did TWO bleach layers in a row. Uh... Oops. I thought to myself, it's just hair...., oh well. If i absolutely hate it, i'll just dye it back.
It's pretty blonde. This picture doesn't do it justice. (mostly it just makes me look SUPER white, and like i have a big nose. ha!) Well, it's just blonder than i'm used it. That's all. I've had blonde in my hair before but not QUITE so much. maybe i'll just keep adding until one day, it's ALL blonde.
Dun, dun, DUN!
i love trying new things!
3 comments:
i was thinking about going blonde too but i kinda like ashley simpsons hair. bright BRIGHT red.. i don't know. i'm calling you tomorrow, i have the day off.
-jess
before i read your critique of your self-portrait there, i was thinking "that's a really good picture of jaime. she looks great."
so there you go.
i like your hair, too. congratulations on the do-it-yourself.
I love it!!
Post a Comment