
Ha. Josh and I went to the Lehi Rodeo with his ward. It was really fun! I've wanted to go to a rodeo for the past couple of years, and this year was the YEAR! The only bad thing was, i had lost my voice. (which is alot of the fun of a rodeo, being able to YELL!) Not only was it gone, but it felt like, a knife had taken up residence in there! It was pretty bad... Above, is a classic joshy face. :)
.jpg)
This is why I came to the rodeo. I love their CRAZY outfits. Where else in the world do people wear things like this, and think it's ok? Only at the rodeo...
.jpg)
Look how freakin CUTE we are!
1 comment:
dang sad that i missed the lehi rodeo this year-- it's one of the best. but i did make it to the nephi rodeo and the spanish fork. mutton busting is the best.
Post a Comment