i really kind of agree with your SISTER; this song is so formulaic and a built-to-order "pop hit" that i find myself listening to it out of morbid amusement.
the one-take michel gondry-inspired music was kind of fun (i really dig the sweater knit wallpaper in her room) and i'm not sure if the animal bad is so crazy it's awesome or just crazy.
but what i meant to say before my "too-cool-for-this-song" remarks up there is that, if anyone deserves to sing along from the bottom of her heart with this song, it's you.
8 comments:
I totally agree. I LOVE this Song! Thanks for posting it!
i changed the station when i heard this song. i still feel the same even after seeing the video. sorry, i hate it. :)
your SISTER
I feel the dame way. The animal band was weird but I love this song!
i really kind of agree with your SISTER; this song is so formulaic and a built-to-order "pop hit" that i find myself listening to it out of morbid amusement.
the one-take michel gondry-inspired music was kind of fun (i really dig the sweater knit wallpaper in her room) and i'm not sure if the animal bad is so crazy it's awesome or just crazy.
but what i meant to say before my "too-cool-for-this-song" remarks up there is that, if anyone deserves to sing along from the bottom of her heart with this song, it's you.
i'm too cool for the song.
it's your sister AGAIN!
i think i've listened to this song a THOUSAND TIMES!! and how can you be too cool for a song that your celebrity look alike SINGS?!
get on board.
it's cool to pee your pants.
i'm not gonna WeeeEEE in my pants. period.
-jessica
Jaime I love this song! Where was this song when I was dating! The video is weird though. Miss you! Hope you are doing good
Post a Comment