Guys. NEVER PLAN A DATE TO TACO BELL!! Unless you're having some awesomely themed date having to do with MEXICO or you just finished an awesome date and both need a little snacky snack. But to plan a date where Taco BELL is the HIGHLIGHT? (oh, AND the ONLY thing planned...).... It's alright to have it be included as part of the date (depending) but NEVER (never) the ENTIRE date. If this is your plan, you better just start over.
Also, when your date suggests setting you up with a "friend he knows" it's obvious that he's just not that into you, right? Which ultimately begs the question, WHY in the WORLD then, DID HE ASK YOU OUT!? When you are doing the asking, you have ULTIMATE CONTROL over who you go out with. YOU CHOOSE. SO why then, would you choose someone you're not really interested in?
Just curious.
AND then talk about all the girls you've dated and/or are currently dating (yes. he did let you know that you are "not exclusive" -- really? it's a SECOND date-- and that you're one of "many books he's reading".)
Thanks, but no thanks. But, HEY! Thanks for the TACO BELL! You SURE DO know how to make a girl feel SPECIAL.
3 comments:
Oh Jaime, I'm sorry! What a lame date (they do make for good stories or blog posts afterwards, right?) I hope you ordered the most expensive combo meal on the menu!
We actually didn't go to taco bell. When he told me of the plan changed I suggested going for a walk to jdawgs and then eating as we walked home. I did feel like I couldn't get anything though...( I didn't want to spend his whole budget on one girl!) so he got a hot dog and we went and talked at a park for 2 hours....
Oh that I had some sparkly red shoes and could get out of this weird land called Dating..
Ha! That's good advice. And yes, I'm already planning a theme date centered around Taco Bell now. :)
Post a Comment