Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who i am and who i used to be

So, i used to feel like i really related to Pam Beesly. From the boyfriend to the art shows, i felt like she was me. But that all changed when things actually worked out with her and Jim. (i'm happy for her... really.)

Oh dear. This is NOT a pity post...

Tonight, as i was in the shower, i was thinking of an episode of 30 rock, where Liz is trying to talk to this typical dumb blonde girl about how she doesn't need to act like that and she's a role model for girls because she's a writer and how she should be better... La la la. Then i suddenly realized..

Oh my gosh. I'M liz lemon!

I feel like i can relate to her. From working all the time to her weird dating situations. (although, i don't feel i'm really that awkward.... or, pathetic..) As cool as Tina Fey is, i don't wanna be liz lemon. !

Ha.

I wonder who i'll relate to NEXT!?

HOPEFULLY no one from jersey shore...

3 comments:

--jeff * said...

i've never really watched 30 rock, so i can't chime in with your comparison....

but as they say in "om shanti om", if it's not happy, then it's not the end.

at least, i think they say that in there....

(lame comment.)

The Former 786 said...

Ha! I have the feeling that a lot of people are relating to Liz Lemon these days. She's the everywoman of TV. And as long as you're not relating to Jenna or Meredith, you're doing ok.

Please never relate to Snooki.

~Bekahjo said...

I recently watched basically all of 30 Rock (thank you, Netflix), and I AM Liz Lemon. Including the awkwardness. And especially when she yells "NERDS!!!"