Friday, February 18, 2011

Frazzled

This month has been a busy one for me. I've reached a breaking point today... I blame the bronchial disease that's currently infecting my SOUL + working a 5o hour week and having a high profile calling. All those things combined have made me not-so-pleasant-jaime, which i really don't enjoy being (CONTRARY to popular belief). So while i was working my TEN hour shift today, i decided i should vent my sighings in a post. I quickly jotted down some things that were particularly irksome today and started planning how i could put it all down. (evil maniacal laugh. THIS, is going to be awesome! ha!)

It's always good to have pictures for a post (sometimes they're the only things people look at... and if the picture is interesting enough, you may skim what's around it... come on. You know you do it.). So, i googled the word "frazzled". That was the best word to describe how i feel. Maybe there was a picture that could SHOW it.

Let... me just show you what i found...

(i feel like joel hilton right now...)

There were alot of these pictures: cheesy, messy haired women, at work or home. While this may show how i feel inside... the cheesiness of it all... I couldn't do it.

There, were... quite a few pictures of britney spears. I usually associate her with sex-kitten pop music. But apparently you should associate her with the word "frazzled". Google did.

Cats. So many many cat pictures. Are cats a frazzled animal? What do thy have to be frazzled about? All they do is sit around and shed HAIR.

People. Really? This should go under FREAKY. He doesn't look the least bit frazzled. Freak, yes. Frazzled, no.

Do you know what this word means?! She looks depressed. depressed *circle with forward slash through it* = frazzled. Different emotions.

I don't understand. There were about four different views of this. Do you wear this WHEN you are frazzled? Is it voo-doo magic to take AWAY your frazzled-ness? Why is this in here AND so many times? obviously it wasn't just a mess-up because it showed up so many different times and in so many ways... I don't get it.

Hey. We're frazzled.
?

4 comments:

--jeff * said...

dang... joel would be proud. : )

i smiled.
numerous times.

way to make a good post from a bad day.

World of Wife Craft said...

I am sorry you are so frazzled. Let me know if I can do anything to help. I love you!!!

The Former 786 said...

Ha! I am proud and flattered! Google Images pulls up some really weird stuff.

And I'm glad you used blog post therapy to vent your feelings. If we don't vent, we explode.

Marie said...

Dear Jaime a.k.a.(Pokie),

I am one who does READ the words surrounding the awesome pics that you post. This post made me laugh multiple times, out loud! I love that I can hear your voice in my head while I read the captions to the pictures, sooooo funny!!

I thank you!

Much Love,

Marie