I dunno what's goin on here, but i got asked out by THREE guys this weekend.Three.
This never happens.
AND! Another guy in my ward ASKED if he could be my home teacher, pretty much cause he wants to ask me out. (at school he told me he was jealous of this other guy in our ward because he's taken me out on a date.)
:0
What is going on?!
Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining at all. Clearly, they must've all JUST found out how awesome i am or something. ha! (jk!)
It must be the blonde hair. HA! or actually, i think it's two things.
1) I'm too busy to date. I literally have NO TIME for anything. Like, it's quite a feat to fit a shower in. It's THAT bad. and,
2) i don't care right now about dating. guys have let me down right and left so i've FINALLY given up. for some reason, those two things combined, attract guys. i dont understand it, but, whatever. it's like, the times i care the least, the guy likes me more. ? Go figure.
My date tonight drew me a cute little octopus that said "I (heart) U". It was pretty cute.
ha ha!
(i don't post to brag. far from it. more along the lines of, this has never happened before in my LIFE and it's especially weird with my recent track record of guys.. ha. just something worth writing about.)
5 comments:
i hope the stars are beginning to shift...
Yay! You are the BEST!!!
The last comment was from me, Alicia (less). Sorry i forgot to tell you who it was from
I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Well, we have been having special fasts for you in my ward.
That could be it. . .
Post a Comment