Sunday, January 25, 2009

Put on your yamaka


I learned my very first song on the guitar; I can now play "The Hanukkah Song". Thank you Adam Sandler.
My teacher said my next song is going to be the FreeCreditReport.com song.
Ha!

4 comments:

Jodilyn said...

Both excellent songs. Can't wait to get together and listen to you play! F to the R to the E to the E, to the C to the R to the EDIT! Or is it, they say a man should always dress for the job he wants, so why am i dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant? Either way, can wait!

Z said...

I just found you on here! I might be behind the times.

And it's officially spelled "yarmulke" not "yamaka". (I'm a bit obsessed with Jews and Yiddish/Hebrew words come in surprisingly handy for Scrabble.)

Z said...

Also- When can we do Lunch Club?

Jodilyn said...

Z- I heard someone say they looked Jewy? Is that the correct way to pronounce and spell it? Also, lunch club this thursday the 29, one at blimps! Can't wait to see you!