Sunday, October 6, 2013

Phone pic HISTORY!

Whoa. It's crazy how quickly time flies! October already?? Conference was today and as usual, it was amazing! I can't wait to re-listen to all of the talks... (haha. i know. who RE-listens to conference? well, I DO. :) if you didn't get a chance to listen already, it's online for FREE! 12 hours of talks on how to make your life happier. so far... i really liked president eyring's talk and... elder bednar's. I know i liked more i just can't remember right now..

I was going through my phone and just downloaded a BOAT LOAD of pictures. Here's what's been going on in my life, through pictures.

 First father's day : Jake and Kameron
 Cute boys
 I went to the Utah Arts Festival with my friend Becky and for some reason this was the only picture i took. It was fun. We took Trax up, paid $12! to get in and ate corn on the cob and a wrap. It was fun!
  up provo canyon in june for his sister's birthday
 The happy couple at Zuleika's birthday dinner
 Our first official FHE bike ride to Utah Lake

 Jairo at his birthday breakfast (june 1st) I surprised him with a hotel in Park City
 So happy with birthday breakfast!
 Our first stay in park city!
 A rare bookstore in SLC. Because i'm the best wife in the whole world, i surprised him with some visits to book stores after we left park city. This kid LOVES books.
 see?

 inside Ken Sanders rare books

His favorite is poetry. This is inside another bookstore at Trolley Square.

They had those cool ladders they have in movies. I made him get up so we could take some pictures. Haha



Also loves philosophy
Jon's 24th birthday (4th of July) He wanted to go to Golden Coral, so... we did!
Us with Kam kam
I went to the zoo in August with my friend Susan and her Husband. I love giraffes because.. i am one!
Jairo with some AWESOME gloves doing dishes. We don't have a dishwasher... So it's all by hand. I feel like we're ALWAYS doing dishes... luckily, he'll help, if i ask.
Jairo's parents have chickens of which they call pipi's. Two of the eggs are from the pipi's  and one is a store bought egg. Can you tell which is which?
My lover at age 15 when he first came to America. So handsome!
My mom in her dress for my wedding. I found it and made her come try it on. I thought it looked great and convinced her to get it.
I found this at a store and it reminded me of Wonder Woman. Haha
The stamp i made for our wedding announcements. His mother was upset that we didnt put on the announcements that we were getting married in the temple. So a stamp had to be made..
My dress at the dressmakers, right as she finished it.
so pretty!
we rode 20 miles on our bikes on a new trail by our house called "Murdock Canal Trail"
 All summer we kept getting random rain storms. But they were like, freak crazy storms and we would get texts from the weather service warning of floods. One was so bad that our landlords put cinder blocks up by the entrance of our apartment incase there was a flood that our apartment wouldnt be ruined. anyway, i never witnessed any actual flooding but i saw a video on youtube outside the university mall that was pretty significant. Anyway, the picture. One day my dad was texting me in a panic that i needed to have 72 hours worth of food and water and that there was a flood warning on ksl and blah blah. I was like, "dad. We've been getting those warnings all summer and we've been fine." But he didnt believe me. He kept telling me all this stuff i needed to do to protect myself. So i walked outisde, took this picture and sent it to him and said, "There's no flood here". So, he finally believed me. Thank goodness...
 Went to "Chalk the block" at riverwoods with some girls for girl's night. These are among my favorites.









So, i was at the health department a couple weeks ago and they had art in the hallway. I was like, this is pretty great! then i realized that i knew the artist! A girl named kristin. Then, as i was looking i recognized this guy. I took a picture and sent it to him and asked "is this you!?". He texted back that it indeed was. So random!

To be continued....

No comments: