Dear Blog,
I am so sorry that i have neglected you for so long. Especially because you are such a good listener. You let me write about whatever ridiculous thing is going on in my life or in my head and you pass no judgement at all. You just let me write away. It's not that i haven't thought about you... I actually look at you every day, and often write possible future posts in my head. But due to the busy-ness of life, i keep going to bed without ever coming to you and telling you about my adventures. I'm sorry i've been such a bad friend. I don't know how all these dedicated blog writers can post so often! Where do they find all this TIME?! Between work and church and trying to stay sane by exercising, and showering... Gosh, SO, MANY, showers! Anyway, i'm just coming up with excuses now. I will try to do better about sharing my adventures. Heaven knows i've had QUITE the lump sum these past few months... It's just gonna take a while to catch up. I've felt a little overwhelmed about it, which it why it just keeps getting put off.. but i'm going to do better.
Promise.
<3 jaime
3 comments:
on behalf of your blog, i'd like to say that we're happy to have you back, whatever you can give.
I can't wait until you are back!! I had so much fun at lunch the other day.
How do you eat an elephant, Jaime?
Post a Comment